Why I Like to Party... Hard!
After working for 80 hours last week, I got invited to spend a weekend in a fantastic suite at W Montréal. On Friday night, I decided to go party at École Privée with the owner Brooke Walsh. The night was insane, and we can officially say we enjoyed life.
Here's a little video posted on my Instagram to let you experience the fun we had.
The next day, I woke up with this exact comment on my Instagram: "You need to be working!! Your dreams aren't going to build themselves. You slacking bro lol".
While I should not worry because these comments are part of putting my life out there, I wanted to give you a couple of reasons why I love to party hard. And why I urge you to do the same.
- When you go out with the right people, you make connections that can help you grow your business.
- What if you die tomorrow? Are you working just to work? Or are you working to live life and experience new things?
- You need to take some breaks. Your best ideas will come when you are not working. It helps you go harder when you get back at it.
- You need to learn to go hard at everything you do. I don't go out often, but when I do, I do it as if that was my last party on earth.
- This is part of my personal brand. People want entertainment, and I give it to them. Would you love to follow me if I would only be behind my computer all day? :)
- I love to have fun. I don't need any reasons to have fun. So screw that article.
Hip-hop has always been a strong influence on everything I do. So let's put it that way: More life, more everything.
Work hard, play hard.